Friday, July 13, 2012


I had so much fun doing this card. I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to Anne Marie over at Splitcoasters for giving me such wonderful links and encouragement on my roses which helped me to try this digi. This is the first person I have colored using the copics I won over to CDAC (& a few I bought to go with them). I am really happy with how she came out, especially on my first try.
These are the colors I used:
G07, G12, G17 for the grass.
E00, E01, E51 for her skin tone.
E21, E23, E25 on the guitar.
E08, E18 for her hair.
R46 for the hearts on the guitar.
V06, V09, V20 for her pants, t-shirt, and a bracelet.
RV000, RV04, RV13 for her overshirt and two bracelets.
I used stickles for some bling for her eyes, the bracelets, and the hearts on the guitar. I used a purple gem brad to hold the ribbon tag  that is holding a metal tag that says Happy.
I hope you like her as much as I do.

1 comment: