Friday, July 13, 2012

I've been trying to keep busy. I was able to color a lot with my pencils as they are so forgiving, now I just need to go over them with gamasol.

No idea why I've been hurting so much lately but I've finally been able to get a doctors appointment for next Thursday, hopefully he'll be able to help me. I have a good feeling he's going to tell me I need to wear my neckbrace again for awhile, I really hate that thing!! I have to admit it does help after awhile. It's not going to help my shoulder though, nor is it going to get rid of the shaking in my hands.

The shaking spells are coming on more frequently and lasting longer each time. I know it has to do with the nerve damage in my neck but I'm starting to get scared I won't be able to do any coloring. I have hundreds of digi's I've printed off to color when I have bad days to use in my scrapbooking. I wish someone would come up with a cure or something for my damage. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that has this issue so you'd think they have something in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment