Friday, September 21, 2012

This is the last card I did for the Sassy Studio challenge. As you can see I've really been playing around with sketch's. I'm real happy with it.
I colored her in with copics (I think I used too dark of a color over her eyes for eye shadow), added three nice flowers I had, used three brads I had as centers for the flowers, placed a ribbon, added a little saying I typed up, added pearls to her ear and neck, set her on the card stock with dimensionals, and finally I used my white pen to write on the "blackboard".
The colors I used are as follows:
E31, 35, 39, 00, 01, 11, 09, 18
BG45, 000, 49

I did this card for the challenge over to Sassy Studios. I had fun with her.
I colored her in with copics, cut her out, used my yellow spica on her dress buttons, added small pearls, a couple daisy's I had, used large brads on the flower centers, and added a couple pearl things for more bling.
I hope you like her.
The copic colors I used are as follows:
E00, 01, 11, 25, 27, 81
Y00, 13, 15
RV000, 14, 19, 63, 69, 66
YG0000, 05, 13

I did this card for the challenge over to Sassy Studios. This is the first card I did using a different layout so I hope you like it.
I colored her in with copics, added a saying from TLC Creations, added a wide ribbon on the bottom, then added a two-tone double ribbon, and finally added some candies to finish.
The copic colors are as follows:
R02, 24
E00, 21, 11, 23, 27, 45
YR18, 15, 30, 12, 20, 21
Before I get too far I want to thank everyone who let me know about the sign in thing, I have fixed it so you won't have  to go through all that again. I just hate them things!

This is my second card for the Outlaw's challenge, isn't he just soo cute?
I kept him simple by adding ribbon and brads so the person who gets him can use him as they please. Oh yeah, I did add google eyes to him, he just seemed to be crying out for them.
I colored them with copics and added some stickles to the pumpking balloon so his shadows would stand out more. The colors I used are as follows:
BV0000, 04, 08
N00, 05, 07
YG63, 91, 95
E42, 44
YR18, 20, 24

This is the first of the two digi's for the Outlaw's challenge, the girls outdid themselves this challenge.
The minute I saw this digi I started to laugh, it reminded me so much of my youngest son as he was always helping my father with building roads, working in the sand pit, the pastures, or something.
I teamed him up with a tool box I had purchased over to Cuddly Buddy as they seemed to go together so well and added some brads I had. I hope you like him.
I colored him in with copics as follows:
R02, 27
E11, 42, 33, 35, 81, 47, 44, 01, 13, 30, 27
Y11, 15, 19
C01, 03, 05, 07, 10
B34, 39, 37, 91, 97, 99 

I have fallen in love with Grand9Creations!! When I saw this one I just new I had to do a card with it. It's a simple card as I just added ribbon, a fall clip, and topped it off with four candies. It's just such a cute design with the fairy peaking around the pumpkin.
I hope you like it.

I was just messing in my folder when I happened upon my little scraps file. I alway save their freebies and by looking in my file I had  all these items but the witch I had gotten from Wonder Strange. I couldn't believe it when I was looking at them and I couldn't help but do this card.
I kept the moon and bats small, shrunk the witch on the broom so she would look even further away, shrunk the cat to sit next to the cauldren, shrunk the little kitty to fit on the cauldren, and then printed off two of the cauldrens so I could pop the top one with dimensions. I liked this hat better than the one which came with the witch so I just shrunk it to fit on her head. The witch just fit this card with the look on her face and holding the eye in her hand like she's going to drop it into the cauldren.
The only coloring I had to do was the witch, although I did add yellow stickle eyes to the cat. I colored her with my copics. I used the following:
G0000, 14
E01, 11, 79
YR000, 09, 68
V01, 06, 09
W03, 07, 09

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's been a quick few weeks, I haven't had much time to do much between being sick and babysitting for the girl next door. I have been coloring with the girls though so I'm not totally behind in my challenges, just the finishing and posting left. I'm hoping to be able to get the rest done tomorrow. I've got a tone of digi's ready to be mounted besides my challenges but I'll hold off on them til later.

I'm trying to get enough cards done so I can put boxes together for Christmas cards.

I've been looking at all the beautiful cards that are showing up with the flowers on them. I broke down and ordered some but I haven't found a card to use them on yet. There must be other flowers out there besided Prima, I'll have to check on that. It would be one thing if the card was for/from me but I am giving them away as gifts so they will be given to people I don't even know. Does this make sense? I just don't want to spend $100 or so on just one box as a gift, I have seven to do.

I need to get going though, I want to get some dsp, I need something different from what I have on hand. I think this time I'll buy the digital paper. It seems to be getting prettier. 

This is the card I did for cdac's challenge. I used Lynn's idea over to Spyder on this card, I thought it fit for it. I printed off two digi's, colored one in full with my copics, colored the other one in the spots I wanted to stand out, and then cut the small colored area out. I used a glitter card stock for the base, mounted the image I colored in full and added a corner punch, and finally mounted the areas I had cut out of the second digi. I mounted them using dimensionals so they would pop. It doesn't show on here too good but in person it looks really good. The areas I popped are the cat and pumpkin. Lastly I added a ribbon and stickles to the cats eyes. I hope you like him.
The colors I used are as follows:
N02, 04, 06
YR000, 12, 14
E42, 33, 35, 37, 39, 27