Tuesday, October 16, 2012


This is my first card for the current challenge at CDAC, the digi is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
I'm also going to enter it in Digi Stamps 4 Joy's current challenge for anything goes.
I love how the digi came out, a lot better than I thought I was doing. I'm really surprised about the background paper, it's not showing up all that well. The white has a really heavy glimmer, almost a glitter, very pretty.
I colored the digi with copics, and added some jewels for bling.
The colors I used are as follows:
E13,, 15, 17, 23, 25, 27
R12, 14, 17
G03, 05, 09, 12, 14, 16
YG61, 63, 67
Y11, 15, 17
B00, 04, 05

4 comments:

  1. Love the card you made with our Digistamps4Joy image, and that blue background colouring is really good! Have you seen that our current challenge is live, and the theme is “Anything goes”, which means you could enter this card on our BLOG?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cad thank for joining us at DS4J.

    Amanda
    DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's "Anything Goes ... with a masculine twist" challenge this fortnight! We love it that you used a ds4j image! Good luck in the draw and remember to pop in tomorrow to get the details of our next exciting challenge!

    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Digistamps 4 Joy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete