Tuesday, October 16, 2012



This is my first card for the Outlaws challenge. I saw this sketch on a site I had visited and I thought I would try it.
I'm upset with this background cardstock I bought at Jo-Ann's!! Most of the card stock has a texture which looks like glitter but it isn't so you don't have to deal with the mess. It was the last pack they had and I really like the paper but it doesn't show up good on the pc. The leaves on this paper has a fine gold outline which separated the leaves and give them a raised look.
I colored her with copics, added small pearls all around her, and added this lovely ribbon I got from Kathy over at Ebay (she has a tone of ribbon she sells cheap by the yard). I was real happy with this ribbon as it's a lot thicker and softer than it looks!
Following is Kathy's link if anyone is interested. I love the May Arts ribbon but I'd never use a whole spool, believe me I have two already to use up! She is a sweetheart and usually ships within 2 days. http://stores.ebay.com/katheysattic?_rdc=1
The copics I used are as follows:
E00, 01, 11, 35, 37, 39, 53, 55, 57
100
C3
B93, 95, 97
R02
Y11, 15, 19
YR12, 14, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment