Wednesday, August 22, 2012


I did this card for the Sassy challenge, I know I'm a week late. Yet I'm reall happy with the way it came out. This is the first time I've ever done hair like this so it was a new techneque for me to try. I was originally just going to use flower soft so I'm extremely happy with the choice I made.

I colored her in with my copics, used dimensionals to pop her up, mounted her on a piece of suede card stock, added a saying from Giner's House, and finally I added large blue crystals for bling. I hope you like her.

The copics I used are as follows:
Y17, Y00, Y38, R32, E21, E01, E00, R30, E15, BG09, BG10, BG13, BG15, E43, G17, R29, RV23, RV19, RV25.

2 comments:

  1. I love how her hair turned out. Wonderful job. This is just so cute!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sassy young thing! great coloring!

    ReplyDelete