Monday, August 27, 2012

I've been busy visiting others web sites and viewing their old posts this weekend to see what I could find for ideas and learn new techniques. I've seen many things I'm waiting to try.

I'm a little confused about the freebies. After viewing a couple sites I'm not sure if the freebies are theirs or someone elses. What really gets me is that they have on their blogs to give them credit, not post the freebies on the net for others, etc., etc. Yet from what I can see they are in violation of the code themselves.  I don't even dare to post a card I made with a digi from someone that's not a challenge!! I'm just really confused.

I did get a few nice digi's this week for the challenges and I'm waiting to see what I'm going to get from CDAC. I got most of  them colored today so I'm on track so far to posting everything Thursday.

I guess I'm most anxious to  try the flower techniques. I think I'm going to place an order for some ribbon so I can try at least one of the techniques. I've watched so many different web cams this weekend to learn. I love the roses on the cards and I want to be able to use them myself.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment