Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I've been playing around with skin tones. I'm never really happy with them, I just can't get the tone right.

Now the d--- pup thinks he can lay in the bathroom all the time. He just pushed on my shut off line for the toilet and the plactic piece broke that screws onto the tank. Hopefully between the voice mail and the IM my son can pick one up to drop off on his way home. Now I have a ton of laundry to do, my whole bathroom was soaked in just the few minutes it took me to find the noise when he came flying out of the hallway. Oh well, I'll add it to my list.

My son is a total doll. He just texted me to let me know he'll be here when he gets out of work.

I guess I need to get to the laundry so I can get back to working on the skin tones. I just didn't realize it was going to be so hard to do, lol.

I hope everyone else is having a better afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment