Tuesday, September 18, 2012


This is the card I did for cdac's challenge. I used Lynn's idea over to Spyder on this card, I thought it fit for it. I printed off two digi's, colored one in full with my copics, colored the other one in the spots I wanted to stand out, and then cut the small colored area out. I used a glitter card stock for the base, mounted the image I colored in full and added a corner punch, and finally mounted the areas I had cut out of the second digi. I mounted them using dimensionals so they would pop. It doesn't show on here too good but in person it looks really good. The areas I popped are the cat and pumpkin. Lastly I added a ribbon and stickles to the cats eyes. I hope you like him.
The colors I used are as follows:
100
N02, 04, 06
YR000, 12, 14
E42, 33, 35, 37, 39, 27
R02
Y17

No comments:

Post a Comment