Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's been a quick few weeks, I haven't had much time to do much between being sick and babysitting for the girl next door. I have been coloring with the girls though so I'm not totally behind in my challenges, just the finishing and posting left. I'm hoping to be able to get the rest done tomorrow. I've got a tone of digi's ready to be mounted besides my challenges but I'll hold off on them til later.

I'm trying to get enough cards done so I can put boxes together for Christmas cards.

I've been looking at all the beautiful cards that are showing up with the flowers on them. I broke down and ordered some but I haven't found a card to use them on yet. There must be other flowers out there besided Prima, I'll have to check on that. It would be one thing if the card was for/from me but I am giving them away as gifts so they will be given to people I don't even know. Does this make sense? I just don't want to spend $100 or so on just one box as a gift, I have seven to do.

I need to get going though, I want to get some dsp, I need something different from what I have on hand. I think this time I'll buy the digital paper. It seems to be getting prettier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment