Friday, September 21, 2012


I was just messing in my folder when I happened upon my little scraps file. I alway save their freebies and by looking in my file I had  all these items but the witch I had gotten from Wonder Strange. I couldn't believe it when I was looking at them and I couldn't help but do this card.
I kept the moon and bats small, shrunk the witch on the broom so she would look even further away, shrunk the cat to sit next to the cauldren, shrunk the little kitty to fit on the cauldren, and then printed off two of the cauldrens so I could pop the top one with dimensions. I liked this hat better than the one which came with the witch so I just shrunk it to fit on her head. The witch just fit this card with the look on her face and holding the eye in her hand like she's going to drop it into the cauldren.
The only coloring I had to do was the witch, although I did add yellow stickle eyes to the cat. I colored her with my copics. I used the following:
G0000, 14
R02
100
E01, 11, 79
YR000, 09, 68
V01, 06, 09
W03, 07, 09

No comments:

Post a Comment